Wednesday, July 30, 2014

My Overseas Admirers

Apparently last week there was something in the air. I rarely receive emails from guys that live outside the US but last week I received two nearly back to back. Perfect for a blog post! There is not a lot that needs to be said about these two posts though I did highlight a piece from each. I am sure you are scratching your head wondering why I would possibly NOT want to respond to these guys. My "mood" for helping others improve their English is always very high and who WOULDN'T want to pack up and move to Goa?


Okan_40
43·M·Brussels, Belgium

Hello,
You are very beautiful woman.
Who don't want to meet a woman like you.
I can understand that you may not be able to answer me, or may not want .
I guess you receive a lot of request from men, is not it?
Actualy, considering the distance between us, I should clarify my genuine aim. I would like to chat with some woman (or man sure) polite willing to help others in good mood to improve their English. For me especially in speking English. And not so frequently may be ...
How about your mood for that?
Thank you in advance for any answer...
Have a nice day and happiness in a long life...
Bye

deepak2249
52·M·New Delhi, India
Hello there, just gone through your profile and beautiful sweet pics. I have recently joined here and am looking for a sweet nice person who is interested in serious, long term relationship and willing to settle down in Goa India. I do feel awkward for writing as I am not in the age range as desired by you. So sorry !!! No hard feelings

No comments:

Post a Comment