Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Apparently I am an older man magnet!

Obviously the "fine gentlemen" that I shared with you earlier this week are not real (and possibly not even men) but they do share something in common with today's message - apparently I look like a woman that likes significantly older men. This email is clearly a "cut and paste" message that Joel is sending to lots of ladies hoping to get a hit. I like how he throws in international travel - is that meant to weed out the gold diggers or help him attract some sweet young thing? Oh, and he lives in Oregon so there's that. Enjoy!

    simpletalk00
    54·M·Lake Oswego, OR
Hello,

An Epiphany -
I know I am outside your geographic wheelhouse, but transitioning to an empty nester I realized that my best partner may not be near me, so I decided to search in LA with better weather and where one of my daughters is going to LMU in LA. In short it rains too much in the NW, Portland is small, and it is time to move. The good news is I have my youngest daughter half the time so I am free to be in LA the other half (every other week), probably more then you have time for…

I'll be down in LA around June 25 for my daughter's LMU orientation. How about a beverage and conversation? Two of my favorites are Lucques and Sunset Tower Bar and Grill. Have you been? Or if you are spontaneous and a risk taker, we could fly off to Belize? I know, totally gratuitous and crazy, but I'm trying to get your attention from Portland and if you have seen Portlandia, you get it. Of course I am not serious about Belize, well unless you say yes... :)

Have a great day and write back!

- Joel

No comments:

Post a Comment