Wednesday, July 16, 2014

He hates big butts and he cannot lie....

In addition to the priceless messages I have received while online dating, I find the profiles themselves can be equally entertaining. Here is an excerpt from one that showed up in my recommended list today. Apparently if baby got back she best not apply. Also, where does he draw the line with "diseases"? Does that exclude "ailments" and "conditions"? So if you have a nice face, small booty, shapely legs, ready to support your man by being sexy ALL THE TIME, cooking and planning activities for him, and of course don't have chicken pox, I would love to introduce you to Steve!

Steve, age 40 in Hermosa Beach

I want to meet someone that doesn't play games (intentionally or subconsciously), that knows how to communicate, knows they are sexy, likes to cook, and likes to be proactive and plan fun activities. A girl that knows how to be positive, supportive, and unselfish is a must. I am looking for a girl that is free of diseases. I would like a girl that knows she is sexy even when sitting around without makeup on, in her sweats, and her hair is in a pony tail. Chemistry is a must and looks are important! Eyes and teeth (smile) are what I notice first then comes the butt and legs. I'm allergic to large butts... there I said it. : ) Profiles without full length pics scare me! I hope that leaves someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment