Monday, July 21, 2014

Fake Profiles Volume 1

Like all things on the internet, online dating is now full of scammers. Fake profiles are everywhere and while these profiles are quickly removed, that doesn't stop the scammers from trying to get you to contact them outside of the site. Here are three emails I've received recently. Check out their excellent grasp of the English language! Since they provided their phone numbers (burner phones no doubt) and email addresses, feel free to drop them a line! If you decide to contact one of them, I would love to share any conversations (text or email) in a future post.

Bensonbrown2016

51 | Los Angeles, California

Hello Gorgeous,Hope you are doing great by the grace of God?..I'm best describe as caring, kind, always helpful, self sufficient, humble, sensitive, very communicative and a great sense of humor. Now that being said I must admit that healthy eating and fitness are an important part of my life along with the enjoyment of the outdoors. This includes boating, being in the sun, cycling, gardening or exploring the countryside on a horse ride. Full of energy, am truly young at heart and always living life to its fullest. Also know when to be playful or simply relaxed when need be. I do know my way around a kitchen and really enjoy cooking.....Lol..Smiles..You can sent me a text on my phone this is my number (231) 680-0351.. or this is my yahoo id dnhutnhyze@yahoo.com ...Have a nice day and take very good care of yourself and stay blessed..Will like to hear from you soon... Kind Regards dnhutnhyze

Paul

54 | Los Angeles, California

Hello sweet lady,Top of the morning to you over there.My name is Paul,widowed.I must confess you are an angel in disguise and will like to explore and know more about you.So feel free to send me an email on newthinglife@aol.com or send me a text on (323) 696-1830 or drop me your own email address or phone number to reach you on so we can chat,share more pics and get to know more about each other..Do have a wonderful day ahead..

Paul

CARTAR4444

57 | North Hollywood, California

Hello Gorgeous how are you doing today, it was nice reading your profile and you have a nice look and tremendous smiles on your face ! i am kinda knew on this online dating stuff so i thought i should give it a trial and see what comes out of it, if you dont mind i will like you to text me on here whenever you want and we can talk over on the phone since i dont come on here often .. text or call 323-305-9819 this is my direct cell where you can reach me whenever you want too .
Thanks and Regards for taking your time to read .
Morgan.


No comments:

Post a Comment