Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Relationship or Blow Up Doll?

One of the features of many online dating sites in an option to indicate what type of relationship you are looking for - be it casual (i.e. hook ups) or something more (i.e. dating, marriage, etc.). Depending on what you are looking for, this is one of the tools at your disposal to help weed out the many suitors that are out there. 

Then you have guys like this one that sending mixed messages. He does not indicate that he's only looking for a casual situation though he kicks off his profile with sex, Sex, SEX (highlighted for your enjoyment)! He goes on to bring values into the mix and wraps it up with sharing his inner most thoughts and looking for who he is going to spend the rest of his life with. Huh? Is this some sort of reverse mullet? Party in the front, business in the back....or something....

He says and I quote "Ladies at this age if you haven't figured out that all men want sex and that we are visual creatures I don't think we will be a good match." Duh. Tell us something new. He goes on to comment that if you spend a lot of time with your girlfriends that just is not a match for him. Are you expecting a 50's housewife to have dinner on the table for you while wearing lingerie?

So let me see if I have got this straight, he is looking for the following:

  • Nymphomaniac
  • Hates Donald Trump
  • Has minimal life of her own
  • Likes to travel
  • Insecure
  • Does not mind Random Capitalization of Words
Oh and he did not post a photo. Now I spend way too much time with my girlfriends for this guy but if that is not an issue for you, please meet:



bigshoulders2016
41 - Woodland Hills, CA


My self-summary
I want depth, passion, enhancement , a travel buddy and great sex.
Having a woman's attention is a big turn on, being the guy that brings a smile to her face when speaking to her friends about him is a turn on, a random naughty text is a turn on.
Just because I like sex doesn't mean I will have sex with just any woman, I am very selective and very patient, not expecting to jump right in bed I'd like to get a mental connection established before we reach the physical.
Ladies at this age if you haven't figured out that all men want sex and that we are visual creatures I don't think we will be a good match.
I can't see who likes me so instead of pressing like go ahead and send me a message please.


What I’m doing with my life
If we can't have an intelligent conversation together, belly laugh together and break bread together we will never make it into the bed together.
If you have an idealistic view about what being in love should be you are not the woman for me.
If you support Donald Trump you are not the woman for me.
If you are a homophobe you are not the woman for me.
If you are seeking instant gratification you are not the woman for me.
If you are always out with your girlfriends you are not the woman for me.


I’m really good at
Exploring sexuality
Thinking outside the box
Being a Handy Man
Expressing myself
Critical Thinking
Kissing
Understanding


Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Nina Simon
Prince
Little Dragon
Shawshank Redemption
Breaking Bad
Narcos
Jay Z
Shark Tank


The six things I could never do without
The Touch of a Woman
NPR
Common Sense
Books
Fine Dining
Traveling


I spend a lot of time thinking about
The woman I am gonna spend the rest of my life with.


On a typical Friday night I am
Watching NetFlick


You should message me if
You are looking for someone to share your inner thoughts with.


No comments:

Post a Comment