Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Recent Love Letters

I have no good excuse for the lack of posts other than I've been busy. It certainly isn't for lack of content! Here are some recent love letters - do you want me to make an introduction to any of these fine fellows?

If you are looking for a 27 year old that isn't looking to make any promises...


You come across as very energetic and passionate. I have been single for a about ten months and I find myself seeking new experiences rather than new relationships. Not to sound overly forward, but I think you're especially attractive, and my recent partners have left me wanting more. If this sounds too much then please forgive me, but I'm a terrible liar and generally bad at beating around the bush. If having a fling sounds interesting to you, then it would be great to blow off some steam. For me, it would be a new experience, hopefully for you too! But let me not make promises! :D


If you are into cannibalism...


I want to eat you . So sexy really you are 40 no way . If you were next to I'll not go out from the room


If you like those with vivid imaginations...


951 223 5436 Hi my name is Bryan It's a pleasure to meet you. You remind me of a beautiful Mermaid from under the Atlantic Ocean I can see the blue sapphire that glows within you that enhances me with life force and provides a aroma or irresistible citrus. If you are interested in dating, you can text me or KIK: LostSoulSearching Who knows you could be the ketchup to my fries


If you like those that will open multiple accounts to meet you...

951 223 5436 text me.
Hello when I first took a look at your sparkly eyes it took my breath away so bad that I almost needed to call a paramedic :) but your mystical aura lure me into an optimistic state if I could arrange the alphabet I would put U and I together. I used to be a basketball champion back in the days and used to go to a lot of raves but I have settled back a bit and I am 22 years old and live in LA but am looking for someone to spend quality time with on the weekend. um.. If you are interested we can talk , text ,or KIK. You could possibly be the jelly to my peanut butter


If you enjoy celebrating the holidays...

Wanna do a post Bunny-brunch romp somewhere secret? ;))

If you think words are overrated...


Come over.


No comments:

Post a Comment