Monday, June 13, 2016

Looking for Mrs. Robinson

I seem to get a fair amount of emails from guys in their 20's - even more in the past few years than when I was actually closer to their age. As you can see they very much keep it classy and have excellent grammar.

__c4ryan - 25
hey hows it going? what are you up to today? would you want to cuddle and make out for a bit right now?

Basketlol - 19
Are you a banana? Because I find you a-peeling​

Iamthetallman - 20
Hello how are you doing? might I say you are insanely gorgeous! (just had to be said) i hope you dont think its weird for me to be messaging you?

Then you get a gem like this one. He hits all of my favorite message points:

1. The grammar and spelling are awful.

2. The realness of this person and/or local location is very questionable. 

3. If he is real, he is obviously looking for sex in the most RESPECTFUL way possible. 

Sorry boys, I won't be your Mrs. Robinson. 

User name unknown – 18 (details didn’t appear to save)
Hi how are you? :-)
My name is Cristian, and without being disrespectful I would like to as if you would consider dating or be intimate with someone younger than you? Don't get me wrong idea for my question, please forgive me, I didnt mean to offend, this.

I also know what I'm asking for, and I'm being serious, and respectful about it, I'm not trying to play games, because that is not the way I'm, but yes I would like to do this, and I'm willing to show you that I'm worth the time, and that age is just a number when it come to real connection, and chemistry.
I really would like to have an opportunity like this, and I will be willing to do and please you in any way, and in whatver you like and want. If there is a connection why not right? ;-)


And don't worry you are not talking with a kid anymore, I will always be respectful about this, I just want the chance to share some time, get to know see if there is chemistry, and if we do, have fun, see what happen, and enjoy of the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment